• Working with a series of Fortune 500 companies bringing their marketing strategies to life nationwide
• Being attached by a small harmless bird during a company picnic
• Receiving my 5 year award at Fuse; a trip to Honduras.
• Getting to work at events: Dew Tour in Breckenridge, CO, golf tournament at Pebble Beach, and concerts.
Make-A-Wish of Vermont, Burlington VT – www.vermont.wish.org
• Young Professional Advisory Committee (YPAC), President
• Lead YPAC in fundraising and outreach to young professionals in Vermont. Focus on cultivating long-term donors and participants for Make-Wish VT.
Chittenden County Food Shelf
• Assist in the planning and execution of the Great Turkey Chase, an annual bike race.
Spectrum Youth and Family Services, Burlington
• Assisted with securing partners for organization, planning and execution of community fund raising events.
Favorite part of job? Getting to work with the amazing team of people at Fuse. They make coming to work fun... almost every day.
Who is your living hero? I do not have a hero, but I do look up to a number of people including: the children who have the courage to live through the hard times that make them eligible for a Wish, my friends who work full time and go home to take care of their families, really anyone who is willing to donate their time to help others.
Favorite downtime activity? Reading, hands down.
Favorite Vermont Escape? Stowe. Snowboarding and then hitting the spa
Favorite social network? Pinterest. I am working on an addition to my house.
Favorite website? Houzz.com - Did I mention I am working on putting an addition on my house?
Vermont Business Person you would most want to network with? Ben Cohen